Refund & Exchange Policy
Temple Project wants to make your purchase experience as smooth as possible. We have tried to make our refund and exchange policy customer friendly so you don’t have to worry about incorrect sizing or exchanges. Please have a look at our policy below and if you have any questions please feel free to email us at email@example.com. The refund and exchange policy should be read in conjunction with Temple’s full website terms and conditions.
Refund and exchange policyAt our own discretion we may accept returns or exchanges within fourteen (14) days of dispatch of Goods, provided that the Goods are in their original purchase condition. To be clear, this means that the Goods still have their original product tags and packaging. You may try on the Goods for size but if you wear the Goods for any form of exercise or physical activity we cannot consider them to be in original purchase condition anymore.
- Any Goods which we elect to accept return of shall be returned at your cost.
- Sale items are non-refundable.
- Pre-ordered items are not-refundable in most cases due to its production is made for your purchase.
- Our ability to exchange Goods for an alternate size depends on our existing inventory. In the event we are unable to fulfil your request to exchange size we will refund you the original purchase price of the Goods less any third party charges.
Damaged or faulty goods
You acknowledge and agree that:
If the Goods have been damaged during transportation for the purposes of delivery to you, we will replace the Goods if you contact us within two (2) business days of receiving the Goods.
- Delivery costs to return the Goods back to us are your responsibility.
We will not be held responsible for damage caused to Goods by misuse or poor care.
If you are returning Goods from an International location (outside of Indonesia), please ensure that you clearly mark on the customs declaration that the Goods contained in the package are “Returns” in order to prevent the package incurring customs charges. If the Goods are not marked as “Returns” and we incur a customs charge, we may refuse to accept delivery of the Goods unless the cost is met by you.
All refunds and exchanges must be approved by us. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to submit a request for refund or exchange. Do not send any Goods for refund or exchange without prior obtaining a confirmation of approval from us. We have no obligation to return any Goods sent for refund or exchange without our approval.