PRE-ORDER your "hottest" kit yet!
Introducing our latest collaboration between two brands that have the same vision for the sport, where you can be a style snob and show out there with the latest dopest kit in the market, but yet a cyclist that is fun to go out on a ride with.
WHO IS SNOBICI?
If you haven't heard about Snobici (IG: @snobici_likes & @snobici), then you re missing out. Snobici is a personal brand curated by Stan Koolen, providing content on the most stylish, updated cycling kits and products available out there. His idea behind Snobici name is to be a style snob without the attitude of one. We have been following him for a while and we are nothing but stoked to be working together with him.
On the other hand Temple Project, we're just the underdog messing around in the neighborhood who knows a thing or two about making a kit ;)
Be part of our clan,
Be a Snobici and get your kit here!
What is special about this kit:
- Besides being probably one of the "hottest" looking kits out there, the kit colors are inspired by the unique colors of Charles Eames fiberglass chairs: elephant hide grey, forest green, and parchment. Bringing cycling and interior design together
- The kit uses 100% Italians fabrics and chamois pad
- Slim cut (race cut)
- Silicon grippers to keep everything in place
- Highly breathable, low moisture absorption and quick drying
- Zippered side pocket with protected insert
Not sure about your sizes? Size chart below or see the size chart in product pictures
This kit is using European sizing, therefore, bigger than our usual Temple Project sizing.
Please measure yourself before ordering.
Free shipping within Indonesia.